In this page you can find information regarding enrolment for the academic year 2020-2021 to Bachelor’s and single-cycle Master’s Degree Programs (Lauree Magistrali a ciclo unico), which can be accessed with a High school Diploma.
Some have an open access, and some have a limited access.
Enrolment for open access Degree Programs starts on 28 July 2020.
As for limited access programs, a selection procedure is required before the enrolment. Dates and deadlines to sign up for calls vary according to the programs.
For more information about enrolment to Master’s Degrees (Lauree Magistrali), please visit the following webpages:
You can also access the ECTS catalogue.
Here you can find the list of Degree programs by study area:
Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences
- Audioprothesic techniques
- Biomedical laboratory techniques
- Childhood neuro and psycomotricity
- Dentistry and dental prosthodontics
- Dental hygiene
- Environment and workplace prevention techniques
- Imaging and radiotherapy techniques
- Medicine and surgery
- Pharmaceutical chemistry and technology
- Psychiatric rehabilitation techniques
- Sciences and techniques in clinical and health psychology
- Speech and language therapy
- Sports and physical education
- Banking, finance and financial markets
- Business, work and administrative legal services
- Business studies
- Economics and commerce
- Law (Naval Academy)
- Management for Business and Economics
- Management and law of logistics systems
- Maritime and naval science (Naval Academy)
- Political science
- Science of social work
- Sciences for peace: international cooperation and conflict transformation
- Tourism sciences