The Degree Program in Nursing has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for 13 Health Care professions but only 2 options are allowed.
The call for the academic year 2022/2023 has been published.
Please check on the Call
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 8 August 2022 at 12:00 noon:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee of €60 must be paid by 8 August 2022
- You can find it in the Tax section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part to the selection, please see all the details
Date, place and time
15 September 2022, at 1 pm
Place: Parco Migliarino, San Rossore, Massaciuccoli, Località Cascine Vecchie 1 – Pisa – Ippodromo di San Rossore
60 questions with five answer options. The candidate must identify only one, discarding any incorrect, arbitrary or less likely conclusions. The questions are divided as follows
- 4 questions on reading skills and knowledge acquired in studies
- 5 questions on logical reasoning and problems
- 23 questions on biology
- 15 questions on chemistry
- 13 questions on physics and mathematics
Ranking list and ranking scroll
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional learning requirements
As for additional learning requirements (OFA), the score for questions on mathematics and physics, biology and chemistry will be assessed. If candidates obtain less than 30% of the maximum grade score, they will be required to fulfill the OFA concerning each single subject. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the first, second and third year of the degree program. The additional learning program will be assigned by the single subject teacher and will consist of topics similar to the admission test questions. Students will have to contact the teacher to plan self learning activities program. The test will include 10 multiple choice questions and will be passed with 6 correct answers. Test assessment will be as follows: 1 pt for each correct answer, 0 pt for each incorrect or omissed answer.