The Degree Program in Imaging and radiotherapy techniques has a limited access.
Please find more details about study programs and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for 13 Health Care professions but only 2 options are allowed.
Applications start on 1 July 2020 (8 am) until 29 July 2020 (12 am).
Please check on the Call
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 12 am on 29 July 2020:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- Admission test fee payment by 29 July 2020
Date, place and time
8 September 2020, 11 am.
Place details will be defined on 25 August 2020.
Documents to bring to the test
1. valid ID;
2. 2 pages entry form. The form is sent by email on 27 August 2020. Alternatively, it can be downloaded from the portal test d’ingresso (use the Alice portal login and password).
The admission test topics
The test will have 60 multiple choice questions with 5 options each. Candidates must select only one.
Questions will be divided as follows: :
- 12 questions on general culture
- 10 questions on logical reasoning
- 18 questions on biology
- 12 questions on chemistry
- 8 questions on physics and mathematics
Ranking list and ranking scroll
The venue assignment of the Degree Programme in Nursing will be decided according to the ranking list placement and the indicated preference until the available places quota fulfillment.
After the first 3 ranking scrolls, the venue will be assigned to the successful candidates enrolled in other not selected venues. After the fourth ranking scroll, no further venue assignment will be selected and the new successful candidates will be assigned to the venues with available places.
Successful candidates will have to complete the enrollment procedure by 23 September 2020.
They will be excluded from the ranking list of the less preferred course and will keep eligibility in the ranking list of the most preferred course.
All eligible candidates will be automatically included in the ranking lists.
Enrollment procedure is detailed in the How to enroll section
Tests can be visualized at http://consultazioneonline.ilmiotest.it
To access your personal page :
- select Pisa among the available universities and institutions
- select the 2020 Healthcare Professions admission test
- enter your username and Italian tax code
- Enter the number of test application receipt as password (this number is detailed with date and time of application on the pdf form)
How to enroll
Additional learning requirements
As for additional learning requirements (OFA), the score for questions on mathematics and physics, biology and chemistry will be assessed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than half of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements. The OFA to be fulfilled within the first year will be selected by the Degree Program Council and will include the attendance of specific tutoring classes planned with the concerned teachers and pre tests with positive results and the final exam concerning the subject requiring OFA fulfillment. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the second year of the degree program.