The Degree Program in Tourism Sciences has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call for the academic year 2022/2023 has been published.
60 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
15 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (5 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 1 September 2022 at 12:00 noon:
- To sign up please insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- Upload a scanned copy of your ID and a passport-sized photo
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once the registration is completed, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by following the instructions on http://matricolandosi.unipi.it/concorsi/.
Admission Test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by 1 September 2022
- You can find it in the Tax section on Alice portal
- Admission to test is subject to the admission test fee payment. Please see all the details.
The ranking list will be based on the score of each candidate resulting from the sum of the followings:
- High School final exam (up to 60 points). For the assessment of high school final exam the final mark of 60/100 willl be counted as 0, the maximum grade 100/100 will be counted as 60.
- Motivational interview (up to 40 points).
from 9 am
6 September 2022
7 September 2022
8 September 2022
In case of equality of High school final exam mark, the younger candidate will prevail.
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Since only successful candidates are automatically included in the ranking scroll, unsuccessful candidates are not required to express their interest in ranking scroll inclusion.
The enrolment procedure is detailed in the section “How to enroll”
How to enroll
Additional learning requirements
All enrolled students will be tested with an intermediate verification on their skills in the teaching modules of “Metodi quantitativi per il turismo” and “Lingua inglese per il turismo I”. If some students do not obtain a sufficient mark for these tests, they are required to contact the teacher to agree for a personal study plan to reach the sufficient standard. The additional learning requirements must be completed to take the exams of the second and third year.
To find out more about study plans and career opportunities, please visit Degree Program web page.