The Degree Program in Midwifery has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for 13 Health Care professions but only 2 options are allowed.
The call and further information for the academic year 2022/2023 will be published in the coming weeks.
The call and all information relating to the academic year 2022/2023 will be published shortly
Please check on the Call
How to sign up to the admission test
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by the date which is to be defined
- You can find it in the Tax section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part to the selection, please see all the details
Ranking list and ranking scroll
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional learning requirements
As for additional learning requirements (OFA), the score for questions on mathematics and physics, biology and chemistry will be assessed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than half of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements. The OFA to be fulfilled within the first year will be selected by the Degree Program Council and will include the attendance of specific tutoring classes planned with the concerned teachers and pre tests with positive results and the final exam concerning the subject requiring OFA fulfillment. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the second year of the degree program.