The Degree Program in Veterinary Medicine has a limited access. In order to enroll, students must pass a selection procedure.
The call for the academic year 2023/2024 has been published.
Having acknowledged that at the date of issue of this notice, the relative ministerial decree for the planning of places for access to the single-cycle master’s degree courses in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis has not been adopted, the provisional places determined by the University of Pisa with the express reservation of confirmation or modification of the same following the publication of the aforementioned Ministerial Decree.
The definitive determination of places will be communicated with a subsequent decree.
The provisional places available in the 1st year are as follows:
66 places for EU and equated non EU citizens (provisional)
4 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (2 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
In order to participate it is necessary to take the TOLC-VET.
Registration for the TOLC-MED test can only take place on the www.cisiaonline.it portal in the following periods:
- from 13 March until 2pm (GMT+2) of 3 April 2023 to take the test in the first payment period (13-22 April 2023)
- from 15 June until 2pm (GMT+2) of 5 July 2023 to take the test in the second payment period (15-25 July 2023)
The TOLC-VET test is divided into n. 50 questions with five answer options, among which the candidate must identify only one, discarding the wrong, arbitrary or less probable conclusions.
The questions are divided as follows:
- 7 questions on text comprehension and knowledge acquired in studies (15 minutes)
- 12 questions on biology (20 minutes)
- 18 questions on chemistry and physics (30 minutes)
- 13 questions on mathematics and reasoning (25 minutes)
TOTAL 50 questions, 90 minutes
Ranking list and ranking scroll
How to enroll
Additional learning requirements
Please read all information here