The Degree Program in Sports and physical education has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
Applications can be now submitted for the academic year 2021/2022.
Please check the relevant call for application and all the information about the a.y. 2021/2022 below.
140 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
10 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (5 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 23 August 2021 at 12 am:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission Test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by 23 August 2021
- You can find it in the Tax section on Alice portal
- Admission to test is subject to the admission test fee payment. Please see all the details.
Selection will be by written test.
The test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions, one of which is correct out of five.
The questions are divided as follows: 10 on logic and general culture ; 20 on physical and sport education; 15 on biological sciences; 15 on chemistry and physics.
The following score is awarded:
- for each correct answer 1 point
- for each incorrect answer – (minus) 0.25 point
- for each answer not given 0 points
The duration of the test is 100 minutes.
The test will take place on 9 September 2021 at 10 a.m.
The location of the test will be published by 25 August 2021.
Successful candidates are admitted to the course according to the ranking list and subject to availability of the positions. In the event of a tie in the total score, the following prevails, in order:
1. the candidate with the higher score obtained in solving the questions related respectively to the following topics:
– logic and general culture
– physical and sport education
– biological sciences
– chemistry and physics
2. the younger candidate.
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Ranking list not yet published
Since only successful candidates are automatically included in the ranking scroll, unsuccessful candidates are not required to express their interest in ranking scroll inclusion.
The enrolment procedure is detailed in the section How to enroll.
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list.
Winners must send their certificate of fitness for competitive sports, as soon as it is available, to email@example.com
Previous years tests
Additional learning requirements
With regard to Additional Educational Obligations (obblighi formativi aggiuntivi, OFA), the scores reported on the applications for biology, chemistry, and physics will be reviewed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than one-third of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements within the first year of degree program. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the second and third year.
Please find more details about study programs and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.