The Degree Program in Sports and physical education has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call and further information for the academic year 2022/2023 will be published in the coming weeks.
The call and all information relating to the academic year 2022/2023 will be published shortly
140 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
10 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (5 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by the date which is to be defined:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission Test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by the date which is to be defined
- You can find it in the Tax section on Alice portal
- Admission to test is subject to the admission test fee payment. Please see all the details.
Date, place and time
To be defined
Place: To be defined
The selection is based on a multiple-choice test.
The multiple-choice test will include 80 questions with 4 answer options; only one option is correct.
The 80 questions will include: 20 on general knowledge; 20 on logical-scientific reasoning ability and problem solving; 20 on biological sciences; 20 on philosophical subjects.
The score will be assigned as follows:
The correct answer earns 1 point
The incorrect answer removes 0,25 point
The unanswered question earns 0 points.
The duration of the test is 100 minutes.
Successful candidates are admitted to the course according to the ranking list and subject to availability of the positions. In the event of a tie in the total score, the following prevails, in order:
1. the candidate with the higher score obtained in solving the questions related respectively to the following topics:
– logic and general culture
– physical and sport education
– biological sciences
– chemistry and physics
2. the younger candidate.
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Since only successful candidates are automatically included in the ranking scroll, unsuccessful candidates are not required to express their interest in ranking scroll inclusion.
The enrolment procedure is detailed in the section How to enroll.
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list.
Winners must send their certificate of fitness for competitive sports, as soon as it is available, to email@example.com
Previous years tests
Additional learning requirements
With regard to Additional Educational Obligations (obblighi formativi aggiuntivi, OFA), the scores reported on the applications for biology, chemistry, and physics will be reviewed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than one-third of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements within the first year of degree program. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the second and third year.
Please find more details about study programs and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.