The Degree Program in Primary teacher education has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection. Applications start on 6 July 2020 (8am) until 28 July 2020 (12 am).
53 places for EU students and equated non EU students
1 place for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA
How to sign up to the admission test
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Please pay for the admission test fee by 28 August 2020
- An English Language Proficiency certificate can be uploaded (please find more details on the call)
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- Please remember to insert your High school final grade by the admission exam registration deadline (in the menu, at the State Exams section)
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee must be paid by 28 August 2020
- You can find it in the “Tax” section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part in the selection, please see all the details at the following page
Date, place and time
16 settembre 2020 ore 11,00
Lucca Fiere e congressi- Via della Chiesa XXXII, Traversa I, 237 – Lucca
Documents to bring to the test
1. valid identity document;
2. entry form- composed by 2 pages. The form is sent by email on 2 September 2020. Alternatively, it can be downloaded from the portal test d’ingresso (use the Alice portal login and password).
The admission test will be based on the following topics
The test will have 80 multiple choice questions with 4 options each. Candidates must select only one.
Questions will be divided as follows:
- 40 language knowledge and logical reasoning questions
- 20 literary culture, social-historical and geography questions
- 20 mathemathical-scientific culture questions
Test subjects are detailed in Annex A of Ministry Decree n.214 of 12 June 2020
• 1 pt for each correct answer
• 0 pt for each incorrect or omissed answer
Certificate of English language proficiency
If the candidate has a certificate of English language proficiency (minimum B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) issued by certification bodies recognized by the Government in their Country of origin, other points will added to the test evaluation as follows:
- Pts 3 – B1 level
- Pts 5 – B2 level
- Pts 7 – C1 level
- Pts 10 – C2 level
In case of more certifications, the higher certification will prevail.
For further details on admitted certifications and their submission please see the Call.
Previous years tests
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Successful candidates will have to complete the enrollment procedure by 24 September 2020.
For the inclusion in the ranking list, candidates must obtain a score not inferior to 55/80.
In the event the ranking list presents a number of candidates inferior to the available places, the ranking scroll will be prolonged until the full coverage of places.
Admission to the third year for graduates in the Degree Programme in Educational and Training Sciences (Scienze dell’educazione e della formazione L-19)
Graduates in the Degree Programme in Educational and Training Sciences with minimal requirements under Ministry Decree n. 378 art. 9, comma I of 9 May 2018, being assessed by the university in consideration of their study programme, will be admitted to the third year after passing the admission test.
How to enroll
Additional Learning requirements
Please read the following information
To find out more about study plans and career opportunities, please visit: Degree program web page.