The Degree Program in Primary teacher education has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call for the academic year 2022/2023 has been published.
90 places for EU and equated non EU citizens (provisional)
1 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (0 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 25 August 2022 at 12:00 noon:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Please pay for the admission test fee by the date which is to be defined
- An English Language Proficiency certificate can be uploaded (please find more details on the call)
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- Please remember to insert your High school final grade by the admission exam registration deadline (in the menu, at the State Exams section)
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee must be paid by 25 August 2022
- You can find it in the “Tax” section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part in the selection, please see all the details at the following page
Date, place and time
20 September 2022, at 11:00 am
Place: Parco Migliarino, San Rossore, Massaciuccoli, Località Cascine Vecchie 1 – Pisa – Ippodromo di San Rossore
The test consists of eighty questions with four answer options, among which the candidate must identify the correct one.
The questions relate to the topics defined in Annex A to Ministerial Decree No 839 of 11 July 2022 and are divided as follows: 40 on language skills and logical reasoning, 20 on literary, historical-social and geographical culture, 20 on mathematical-scientific culture.
A maximum of 80 points will be awarded for the assessment of the test, in accordance with the following criteria:
- 1 point for each correct answer
- 0 points for each omitted or incorrect answer
For the purposes of assessing initial preparation, and therefore the attribution of any Additional Formative Obligations (OFA), the test will be taken even if the number of candidates is less than the number of places available.
Previous years tests
Ranking list and ranking scroll
For the inclusion in the ranking list, candidates must obtain a score not inferior to 55/80.
In the event the ranking list presents a number of candidates inferior to the available places, the ranking scroll will be prolonged until the full coverage of places.
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional Learning requirements
Please read the following information
To find out more about study plans and career opportunities, please visit: Degree program web page.