The Degree Program in Primary teacher education has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call and further information for the academic year 2022/2023 will be published in the coming weeks.
The call and all information relating to the academic year 2022/2023 will be published shortly
The available places will be defined with a specific Ministerial Decree
How to sign up to the admission test
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Please pay for the admission test fee by the date which is to be defined
- An English Language Proficiency certificate can be uploaded (please find more details on the call)
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- Please remember to insert your High school final grade by the admission exam registration deadline (in the menu, at the State Exams section)
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee must be paid by the date which is to be defined
- You can find it in the “Tax” section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part in the selection, please see all the details at the following page
Ranking list and ranking scroll
For the inclusion in the ranking list, candidates must obtain a score not inferior to 55/80.
In the event the ranking list presents a number of candidates inferior to the available places, the ranking scroll will be prolonged until the full coverage of places.
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional Learning requirements
Please read the following information
To find out more about study plans and career opportunities, please visit: Degree program web page.