The Degree Program in Environment and workplace prevention techniques has a limited access.
Please find more details about study programs and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.
In order to enrol, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for 13 Health Care professions but only 2 options are allowed.
The call for admission for the a.y. 2023/2024 has been published and can be consulted in the dedicated section.
Please check on the Call
How to sign up to the admission test
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee of €60 must be paid by 8 August 2023
- You can find it in the Tax section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part to the selection, please see all the details
Date, place and time
14 September 2023, at 1 pm
Place: Polo Fiere di Lucca, Via della Chiesa XXXII, Traversa I, 237, Lucca
60 questions with five answer options. The candidate must identify only one, discarding any incorrect, arbitrary or less likely conclusions. The questions are divided as follows
- 4 questions on reading skills and knowledge acquired in studies
- 5 questions on logical reasoning and problems
- 23 questions on biology
- 15 questions on chemistry
- 13 questions on physics and mathematics
For each question, the following is awarded:
• 1,5 point for each correct answer
• – (minus) 0,4 points for each incorrect answer
• 0 points for each omitted answer.
The duration of the test is 100 minutes.
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Biomedical laboratory techniques
Childhood neuro and psycomotricity
Environment and workplace prevention techniques
Imaging and radiotherapy techniques
Psychiatric rehabilitation techniques
Speech and language therapy
How to enrol
Deadlines are included in the ranking list.
After the test has been taken, you can view it by logging on to http://consultazioneonline.ilmiotest.it
To access your personal page, you must:
- Select the University of PISA from the list of available institutions;
- Select the 2023 Healthcare Professions competition;
- Enter your FISCAL CODE (codice fiscale) as your username;
- enter the number of your competition receipt as your password (listed at the bottom of the PDF along with the date and time of application submission). Alternatively, the number of the receipt, can also be retrieved from the restricted area of the Alice Portal in the ‘Segreteria-Iscrizione Concorsi’ section by selecting the individual competition of interest (the number of the receipt corresponds to the pre-matriculation number).
Additional learning requirements
Regarding the additional educational obligations (OFAs), it should be noted that the scores reported in the applications of biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics will be examined.
Candidates who have obtained a score, in the aforementioned individual disciplines, less than half of the maximum score that can be acquired, will have to make contact with the tutor of the aforementioned discipline(s) to agree on the additional examination programme useful for filling the gaps in education, through self-study methods
The additional learning requirements, to be fulfilled within the first year of the course, will be identified by the CDS Council and are considered fulfilled by having attended special tutoring classes agreed upon with the teachers of the subjects concerned and having successfully taken the ongoing tests and the final exam of the teaching in which the subject covered by the OFA is included.
Students who have not satisfied the OFAs may not be admitted to take the examinations of the second year of the course of study.