The Degree Program in Law is managed by the Naval Academy and has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for Law and Maritime and naval science.
Applications start on 21 July 2020 (10 am) until 4 September 2020 (12 am).
You can apply for the selection test even if not having obtained the High School Diploma yet.
3 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
Maritime and naval science
6 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 4 September 2020 at 12 am:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- Please remember to insert your High school final grade by 4 September 2020 (in the menu, at the State Exams section)
Candidates will be interviewed online on the following topics:
- General culture
The interview will be online using Teams, Skype or other software according to the Commission decisions.
It will last 15 minutes. For each subject a score, expressed in thirtieths, will be assigned.
The ranking list will be based on the interview scores.
In case of equality, candidates will prevail under the following order:
- Higher score in general culture
- Younger candidate
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Ranking list not available yet
How to enroll
Additional learning requirements
Successful candidates with a score inferior to 18/30 in mathematics will have to attend mathematics classes, as defined by the Naval Academy of Livorno.
Please find more details about study programmes and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.