The Degree Program in Podiatry has a limited access.
In order to enrol, students must pass a selection.
The admission test is for 13 Health Care professions but only 2 options are allowed.
The call for the academic year 2022/2023 has been published.
Please check on the Call
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign up or log in to the Alice portal by 8 August 2022 at 12:00 noon:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee of €60 must be paid by 8 August 2022
- You can find it in the Tax section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part to the selection, please see all the details
Date, place and time
15 September 2022, at 1 pm
Place: Parco Migliarino, San Rossore, Massaciuccoli, Località Cascine Vecchie 1 – Pisa – Ippodromo di San Rossore
60 questions with five answer options. The candidate must identify only one, discarding any incorrect, arbitrary or less likely conclusions. The questions are divided as follows
- 4 questions on reading skills and knowledge acquired in studies
- 5 questions on logical reasoning and problems
- 23 questions on biology
- 15 questions on chemistry
- 13 questions on physics and mathematics
Ranking list and ranking scroll
How to enrol
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional learning requirements
As for additional learning requirements (OFA), the score for questions on mathematics and physics, biology and chemistry will be assessed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than one third of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements within the first year by passing the exam of the relevant degree program. This is mandatory in order to attend the exams of the second and third year. For instance, if the maximum grade score on biology questions corresponds to 20, the candidate with a score inferior to 6,5 will have to fulfill OFA on biology. If candidates obtain less than one third of the maximum grade score for mathematics, physics and chemistry, they will have to fulfill the OFA for all these subjects.