The single cycle Degree Program in Architecture and building engineering has a limited access.
Please find more details about study programmes and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call for the academic year 2022/2023 has been published.
Candidates who are not in possession of the computer equipment and/or Internet connectivity specified in the call for applications may request to take the test in a computer room provided by the University, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Richiesta inserimento aula ARCHED” by 9 September 2022.
66 places for EU and equated non EU citizens
8 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (2 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
Admission test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by 9 September 2022
- You can find it in the Tax section on the Alice portal
- If the payment has not been processed, it will not be possible to take part to the selection, please see all the details
Test of 50 questions with five answer options, to be answered in 100 minutes.
The candidate must identify only one, discarding any incorrect, arbitrary or less likely conclusions.
The questions are divided as follows
Comprehension – 10 questions
Logical reasoning – 10 questions
History and general culture – 10 questions
Drawing and representation – 10 questions
Physics and mathematics – 10 questions
– 1 point for each correct answer
– minus 0.25 (- 0.25) points for each incorrect answer;
– 0 points for each omitted answer.
Date, place and time
19 September 2022, time to be defined
The test will be carried out online, TESTARCHED@CASA
Ranking list and ranking scroll
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list
Additional learning requirements
The initial skills assessment and the possibility of additional learning requirement (OFA) will be decided in accordance with Regolamento sull’accesso agli studi ai Corsi di Laurea coordinati dalla Scuola di Ingegneria dell’Università di Pisa. Please read all the information.