The Degree Program in Sciences and techniques in clinical and health psychology has a limited access.
In order to enroll, students must pass a selection.
The call for admission for the a.y. 2023/2024 has been published and can be consulted in the dedicated section.
100 places for EU students and equated non EU students
4 places for non EU citizens residing abroad and applying for VISA (1 reserved to Marco Polo Project candidates)
How to sign up to the admission test
Sign in or log in on Alice portal by 25 August 2023 at 12:00 noon:
- In order to sign up you will be asked to insert details about your Health Insurance card (tessera sanitaria) and your tax code (codice fiscale)
- You will have to upload a scanned copy of your Identity Document and a passport-sized photograph
- Once you entered your personal area, please select “Secretariat” and then “Admission Test”
- Once you have completed the registration, a receipt of registration to the admission test with a unique number will be available
- 5. Pay the test fee of 30.00 visible in the ‘Fees’ section of the Alice portal by 25 August 2023 at 12.00.
Admission Test fee
- The admission test fee of €30 must be paid by 25 August 2023
- You can find it in the Tax section on Alice portal
- Admission to test is subject to the admission test fee payment. Please see all the details.
Date, place and time of the admission test:
5 September 2023 at 10:00 am
Documents to be presented on the day of the test
1. identification document valid by law
2. entry form – consisting of no. 2 pages. The form will be sent on 1 September 2023 to the electronic post box. Alternatively, you can print it out from the test d’ingresso portal (login and password are the same as on the Alice portal)
The test consists of 90 multiple choice questions with 4 answer options; only one option is correct.
The questions are as follows:
- 10 general knowledge questions
- 30 of logical-scientific reasoning and problem solving
- 20 of biologcial sciences
- 10 of philosophic subjects
- 10 in reading comprehension in Italian
- 10 in reading comprehension in English
The score will be assigned as follows:
- The correct answer earns 1 point
- The incorrect answer removes 0,25 point
- The unanswered question earns 0 points.
The duration of the test is 150 minutes.
If placed in a suitable position in the relevant ranking list (according to places availability), candidates will be admitted to the degree programme.
In the event of candidates’ equal ranking, shall prevail, in order of precedence
- the candidate with the higher score respectively on:
– general knowledge
– logical-scientific reasoning ability and problem solving
– biological sciences
– philosophical subjects
- the younger candidate.
Ranking list and ranking scroll
Since only successful candidates are automatically included in the ranking scroll, unsuccessful candidates are not required to express their interest in ranking scroll inclusion.
The enrolment procedure is detailed in the section How to enroll.
How to enroll
Deadlines are included in the ranking list.
The consultation of the test will only be possible after the publication of the ranking list.
You can view your test by logging on to http://consultazioneonline.ilmiotest.it
To access your personal page you must:
- select the University of PISA from the list of available institutions;
- select the Sciences and techniques in clinical and health psychology 2022 admission test;
- enter your FISCAL CODE as your username;
- enter as your password the number of the admission test registration receipt (shown at the bottom of the pdf together with the date and time of application submission). Alternatively, the number of the receipt can also be retrieved from the reserved area of the Alice Portal in the section Secretariat-Admission test Registration by selecting the individual admission test of interest (the number of the receipt corresponds to the pre-registration number).
Previous years tests
Additional Learning requirements
With regard to to Additional Educational Obligations (obblighi formativi aggiuntivi, OFA), the scores reported on the applications for Biology and Philosophy will be reviewed. If candidates obtain for each subject less than one-third of the maximum grade score, they will have to contact the tutor of the subject (or subjects) to plan self learning activities to fill the educational requirements. This is mandatory to attend the exams of the second and third year.
Please find further details about study plans and career opportunities at Degree Program web page.