For degree programmes without an admission exam, there is a non-selective evaluation test to check initial preparation and personal aptitude before undertaking the chosen degree programme.
The outcome will not affect the possibility of enrolling in the programme, however it can result in the attribution of formative debits that can be recovered through special courses and/or preparation organised by the relevant department.
- Evaluation Test for degree programmes in Agricultural Sciences; Viticulture and Enology
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in: Chemistry; Industrial and Environmental Chemistry; Physics; Computer Science (*);Mathematics; Geological Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences (**)
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in Classical and modern philologies; Digital Humanities
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in Engineering
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in Law; Business, Labour and Administrative Law
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in: Political Science; Social Sciences and Social Services
- Evaluation Test for Herbal Sciences
- Evaluation test for the degree programme in Management and Law of Logistics Systems
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in: Economics and Commerce; Business Administration; Banking, Finance and Financial Markets
- Evaluation tests for degree programmes in: History; Philosophy; Cultural Heritage Studies; Sciences of Communication and Performing Arts; Peace Studies, International Cooperation and Conflict Transformation.