For degree programmes without an admission exam, there is a non-selective evaluation test to check initial preparation and personal aptitude before undertaking the chosen degree programme.
The outcome will not affect the possibility of enrolling in the programme, however it can result in the attribution of formative debits that can be recovered through special courses and/or preparation organised by the relevant department.
Candidates with a Disability: students who take an admission exam or evaluation test can apply to be allowed technological and IT assistance or for extended time to complete the exam. The application must be made online on the http://ausili.adm.unipi.it website, attaching the medical certification from the medical authorities that outlines the condition and level of disability.
DSA Candidates: the application for assistance must be made online on the http://ausili.adm.unipi.it website, attaching the relevant certification.
- Evaluation Test for degree programmes in Agricultural Sciences; Viticulture and Enology
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in Humanities and Digital Humanities
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in Law; Business, Work and Administrative Legal Services
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in: Political Science; Social Sciences and Social Services
- Evaluation Test for Herbal Sciences
- Evaluation test for degree programmes in: Economics and Commerce; Business Administration; Banking, Finance and Financial Markets
- Evaluation tests for degree programmes in: History; Philosophy; Cultural Heritage Studies; Sciences of Communication and Performing Arts; Peace Studies, International Cooperation and Conflict Transformation.
- Evaluation test for degree programme in Management and Law of Logistics Systems